With the growing number of devices and browsers available these days, it's not uncommon for users to be logged in to your application on multiple devices/browsers. You might need to allow users to keep track of their browsers sessions and even ways to log out from certain browsers or all browsers. In this course, you are going to learn how to implement browser (or log in) sessions in AdonisJS.
What you'll learn
- How track and save users browser sessions
- Display users browser sessions
- How to log out a specific browser session
- How to log out all other browser sessions
- How to ensure only one log in session for users
- How to log out all sessions after password update or reset